9628 Galway in Dallas is on the market just waiting for new owners to come in and pick up the love the current owner has for this house. When I asked the seller for her favorite things here is what she told me…
- The trees
- The yard
- The shopping center virtually across the street
- Being so close to White Rock Lake
- How my house has been a little gem with little maintenance
Feeding into Hexter Elementary school, 9628 Galway Drive is a wonderful starter home for young families. Just a short distance from White Rock Lake and the Aboretum this house is fabulous for the walker, bike rider, and outdoor lover. At under 2000 square feet and a one-story home it is perfect for downsizing adults that are looking for a more manageable home to retire in.
Nolo’s Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home (Nolo’s Essential Guidel to Buying Your First House)
- The Benefits of Hiring a Realtor: Your Trusted Guide in Real Estate
- Finding the Perfect Buyer: Let Me Help You Sell Your Property!
- Home Inspections 101 with Ken Duggan
- Home Renovations that Offer the Best ROI for Resale
- The Benefits of Holding an Open House: A Crucial Selling Strategy