9628 Galway in Dallas is on the market just waiting for new owners to come in and pick up the love the current owner has for this house. When I asked the seller for her favorite things here is what she told me…
- The trees
- The yard
- The shopping center virtually across the street
- Being so close to White Rock Lake
- How my house has been a little gem with little maintenance
Feeding into Hexter Elementary school, 9628 Galway Drive is a wonderful starter home for young families. Just a short distance from White Rock Lake and the Aboretum this house is fabulous for the walker, bike rider, and outdoor lover. At under 2000 square feet and a one-story home it is perfect for downsizing adults that are looking for a more manageable home to retire in.
- Should I Sell My House in 2021?
- Path to Home Ownership
- Rent vs. Buy: How to Decide What’s Best for You
- Two Important Impacts of Home Equity
- Many are Eager to Buy a Home Right Now